Friday, June 5, 2009

How it started...

It started with essentially.. Computer Engineering.

I was checking my umisisweb account endlessly for some days. And while waiting for the cursed pages to load I couldn't help but see the notifications and stuff. At that point of time I was bored and willing to join anything. I already joined EYLN09 (an AIESEC entrepenuarship camp) and I didn't know where to travel to without friends. So joining the quirkiest stuff is the next best thing.

I had to choose though... It was either Deaf People Conference (on sign language and how to help and stuff) or MSC Open Source Conference. And for the slimmest of reasons (aka Computer Engineering) I decided to go for mscosconf.

I'm glad I did I guess...

So my only research was on all things... memetic... yup... But I haven't finished reading the database yet though... Not like it matters but I want to... hehe...

And so I went to the conference... And boy I was surprised... TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment