Saturday, June 20, 2009

Various random things

Freenode has blocked mibbit. Freenode is the server for many open source community channels. Mibbit, a client, has been blocked. Freenode say sit's due to the trolling and spamming of mibbit users. Apparently if it's harder for people to use irc the tougher ones would find out. Like youtube and 4chan, the easier it is to anonymously go online and post up shit, the more people would abuse abuse abuse. So now I use the freenode website. And it makes me ask again... And your point is?

Trending topic on twitter--> Parker's Tutorials. Turns out to be some obnoxious little boy who wants to make it big. I am seeing his vid. He is annoying me.

I love emails. I'm keeping connected to my family quite well.

Procrastinated.... Shit...

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment